No Self Service Aluminum - Sylvie Rose Spewak
NO SELF SERVICE Is a photograph by Sylvie Rose Spewak. She ventured across Europe in the Fall of 2011 taking thousands of photographs to document her travels. Sylvie Rose is a photographer from Philadelphia, PA and Washington, DC. Artfully reproduced on aluminum, this image by Sylvie Rose Spewak is part of a series available exclusively at Luxe Home Philadelphia.
- Printed Aluminum 40" x 60"
- All Framed Images: Matte Finish
- All photographs are limited edition signed by the photographer.
- All materials are of archival quality. We use only acid and lignin free papers and archival K3 Ultrachrome inks.
- There are three standard sizes: Small, Medium and Large. Actual sizes are approximate and will vary from photograph to photograph according to content.
- Small: 12x18 photo with 2” matte and 2” standard matte black frame is 16”x22” framed.
- Medium: 15x23 photo with 3” matte and 2” standard matte black frame is 26”x29” framed.
- Large: 23x35 photo with 4” matte and 2” standard matte black frame is 31”x43” framed.
- All standard frames use clear glass. Museum quality UV resistant glass is available at additional cost.
Tear Sheet +
Return Policy +
Luxe Home Philadelphia must be notified within 24 hours from delivery receipt. Customer is responsible for returns of undamaged/damaged products. Items must be returned within 48 hours of receipt in order to receive credit. Freight and delivery is not refundable for undamaged items. Return shipping is paid for by the purchaser for undamaged items. A 15% restocking fee will apply to all undamaged items. Custom ordered furniture must be cancelled within 72 hours. Failure to notify Luxe Home Philadelphia within Return Policy guidelines will result in loss of credit.
Refund available if product is not available to ship within 7 days: Luxe Home will contact you via email within 3-4 business days with product availability. If the product is unable to ship, you have the option to request a full refund. All correspondence will be on file.
COVID-19 Policy Adjustment - We are not currently accepting returns of soft goods, including pillows, throws and any upholstered items. This will remain in effect until further notice.
In Stock Page - Items listed on the "In Stock" page that are on sale are considered "final sale" items and not returnable.