Junk Cars – North Philadelphia, 2013 - Sylvie Rose Spewak
Michale & Sylvie Spewak went on an adventure into North Philadelphia to find graffiti and other more general subjects of interest for their photography. They specialize in aluminum prints and enjoy finding the artistic beauty that is hidden within large cities. Sylvie & Michael's photographs capture what’s left of a rich and vibrant artistic network of graffiti artists that once populated this community.
- Printed Aluminum 40" x 60"
- Framed Images: Matte Finish
- All photographs are limited edition signed by the photographer.
- All materials are of archival quality. We use only acid and lignin free papers and archival K3 Ultrachrome inks.
- There are three standard sizes: Small, Medium and Large. Actual sizes are approximate and will vary from photograph to photograph according to content.
- Small: 12x18 photo with 2” matte and 2” standard matte black frame is 16”x22” framed.
- Medium: 15x23 photo with 3” matte and 2” standard matte black frame is 26”x29” framed.
- Large: 23x35 photo with 4” matte and 2” standard matte black frame is 31”x43” framed.
- All standard frames use clear glass. Museum quality UV resistant glass is available at additional cost.
Tear Sheet +
Return Policy +
Luxe Home Philadelphia must be notified within 24 hours from delivery receipt. Customer is responsible for returns of undamaged/damaged products. Items must be returned within 48 hours of receipt in order to receive credit. A 15% restocking fee will apply to all undamaged items. Custom ordered furniture must be cancelled within 72 hours. Failure to notify Luxe Home Philadelphia within Return Policy guidelines will result in loss of credit.
Refund available if product is not available to ship within 7 days: Luxe Home will contact you via email & telephone within 48 hours if the product is not available to ship within 7 days. If the product is unable to ship, you have the option to request a full refund. If you do not respond to the email or return the call within 48 hours we will proceed with the order. All correspondence will be on file.