Klismos Media Cabinet - Global Views
The Klismos Media Cabinet by Global Views is heavily influenced by the Regency period with updated features that make it perfect for the 21st century home. Featuring two outside doors and two center doors which open to individual compartments, each with an adjustable wood shelf and a 2 1/4" diameter opening for easy component wiring, this cabinet was made with functionality in mind. A solid brass pull with an oversized star shaped back plate adorns each door and matches the golden finish of the trimming at the top and bottom of the piece. Four ivory lacquer doors complement the American walnut exterior and interior of the Klismos Media Cabinet by Global Views for a sophisticated look that will set the tone for any space!
- Dimensions: 70W 31H 21D
- Two center doors to one 34" wide
- Two outside doors open to a 17'' wide compartment
- All compartments have an adjustable wood shelf and a 2 ½" dia. opening to allow for media component wiring
- Each door has a solid brass pull with an oversized star shaped back plate
- The piece is trimmed at top and bottom with metal in a matching golden finish
- Four ivory lacquer doors complement the cabinet's American walnut exterior and interior
Tear Sheet +
Return Policy +
Luxe Home Philadelphia must be notified within 24 hours from delivery receipt. Customer is responsible for returns of undamaged/damaged products. Items must be returned within 48 hours of receipt in order to receive credit. A 15% restocking fee will apply to all undamaged items. Custom ordered furniture must be cancelled within 72 hours. Failure to notify Luxe Home Philadelphia within Return Policy guidelines will result in loss of credit.
Refund available if product is not available to ship within 7 days: Luxe Home will contact you via email & telephone within 48 hours if the product is not available to ship within 7 days. If the product is unable to ship, you have the option to request a full refund. If you do not respond to the email or return the call within 48 hours we will proceed with the order. All correspondence will be on file.